Specially designed for the DJI Digital FPV Goggles to replace the stock front plate with our iFlight engineered Antenna Array. Two carefully designed and highly sensitive LHCP high gain directional antennas give you a better reception at long range as well as better penetration through trees, bandos or other difficult terrains. Low profile design to decrease your pack size to a minimum, and high quality RG178 cables for best durability.
Super wide antenna beam width through an offset angle of 30 degrees between the two antennas. Horizontal beam of 105 degrees and vertical beam of 75 degrees at 9dBi gain, dropping off slowly the further you get to the side! Low loss with a 93% antenna efficiency and an axial ratio of ≤1.6 through the whole band. If that's not enough, we also gave you the option to either mount your antennas at the bottom or top pair of the Goggle RP-SMA connectors. Multiple designs available.
NOTE: This is the kit which contains the patch antenna and the stubbies.
- Black Carbon
- LHCP high gain directional antenna array
- Lower profile and better reception than stock antennas
- Super wide beam width, horizontal 105 degrees @9dBi, vertical 75 degrees @9dBi
- Can be mounted on top or bottom Goggle RP-SMA pair
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Bandwidth: 5600~5900 Mhz
- Gain: 9 dBi
- Axial ratio: ≤1.6
- Impendance: 50Ω
- Radiation Efficiency: 93%
- Beam Width: 105° H. 75° V.
- Polarization: (LHCP) Left Hand Circularly Polarized
- Cable: RG178
- Connector: RP-SMA (Fits DJI Goggles directly, not to be used on standard SMA)
- Dimensions: 16mm x 7mm x 3mm
- Weight: 52.1g