- 84.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV，more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A85 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 84.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha A85 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Recommended battery: Tattu 4s 450mAh 75C