The CineLog35 Analog has been developed by GEPRC specifically for mounting a full GoPro.
CineLog35 is improved and developed on the basis of CineLog30. Integrated protection guard design, the overall structure is firmer and durable. It uses the latest GEP F722-35A-AIO FC with higher calculation speed and high efficiency, the 5 UART Ports bring perfect performance and sufficient extended function.
Upgraded power system, 2004 motor with D90-3 propeller has stronger power output. It comes with a 3D Print mount to install the GoPro 9 & GoPro 10.
- Upgrade 3.5-inch integrated protection guard to ensure flight safety. The new design has significant roles at many aspects such as Low noise, Vibration and noise reduction, durable high-strength structural design.
- It comes with a 3D Print mount to install the GoPro 9 & GoPro 10.
- Improving the damping rings, the shooting effect is more stable and reduce jello.
- 2004 motor with D90-3 propeller has stronger power output.
- Independent receiver cabin, convenient access for binding.
- The GEPRC Team’s Splendid Tuning and the overall flight feel is delicate and flexible.
- Model: CineLog35 Analog
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL35
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate3.5mm
- FC system: GEP-F722-45A AIO
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 45A
- VTX: 600mW VTX
- Camera: Caddx Ratel2
- Propeller: D90-3
- Antenna: Momoda Long version MMCX RHCP 195mm Atenna
- Motor: GR2004-1750KV 6S Version
- Weight: 220.5g (CineLog35 Analog 4S PNP)
- Receiver: TBS Nano RX Crossfire
- Recommended Battery: LiPo 6S 850mAh-1100mAh
- 1 x CineLog35 Analog Quadcopter
- 2 x D90-3 propellers (pair)
- 1 x Battery strap M15x200mm
- 2 x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2 x Landing Pads
- 4 x 15 degree damping rings
- 1 x 3D print mountings combination
- 1 x screw combination
- 1 x screwdriver combination
- 1 x Antenna fixed tube