The GEPRC Crown Cinewhoop features the Remarkable HD FPV systems that make flying truly breathtaking.
GEPRC Crown can be equipped with GoPro6/7/8/9 motion camera. Combine of of this cameras with a 3D printing mount with shock absorption and make wonderful and stable aerial videos. The flight system uses 30.5mm * 30.5mm hole pitch 45A ESC + GEPRC Span F722 HD flight control. It has good heat dissipation effect in narrow fuselage. The flight time of GEPRC Crown with GoPro camera is 6-7 minutes. It can go up to 8-10 min of flying without the added weight of an action camera.
- GEPRC Crown is suitable for indoor flight and aerial photography in crowd environment to protect the safety of others.
- Redesigned CINEWHOOP frame. Large air inlet and small air outlet. Test and Analysis of the Flow Field on Air Inlet/ Motor Matching Operation, more efficient, and increased flight time.
- Repeated experiments to improved the noise problem of the Cinewhoop Quadcopter.
- Lightweight design. Easy to control.
- Supports the weight of a GoPro 6/7/8/9.
- CNC aluminum alloy camera mount design. Gorgeous and elegant.
- EVA protection guards provides better protective function to entire quadcopter in case of crash.
- No propellers in view
- Name: Crown
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CW3
- Motor to Motor: 156mm
- FC: SPAN F722 HD
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLHe li-S DSHOT 600 45A
- VTX: Caddx Vista HD
- Camera: Nebula PRO
- Propeller: 3045*3
- Antenna: GEPRC Momoda 5.8g LHCP
- Motors: 1408 3500KV (4S) /1408 2500KV (6S)
- Weight: 299Grams (without batteries)
- Recommend batteries: 4S 1300~1550mAh
- 1x Crown HD Cinewhoop
- 4x 3045*3 Props(pairs)
- 2x Battery pad
- 2x Antenna bushing
- 1x Type-C interface
- 1x L-shaped screwdriver
- 2x Battery magic strap
- 1x Wrench
Note: This is the PNP version which means it has no receiver other than the DJI own receiver from the vista unit.