GEPRC GEP-F722-45A AIO
GEPRC GEP-F722-45A AIO
GEP-F722-45A AIO adopts MCU STM32F722,which has powerful performance and higher computing speed.It has 5 full UART ports and can connect more external devices.
We designed a 6-pin connector for DJI AIR UNIT MODULE,plug and play.
The BLheili_S 45A ESC can handle 45A continuous current(55A burst), totally supports the 2-6S lipo battery, brings the drone a stronger flight performance.It can support OSD parameter adjustment, buzzer, led and other functions. It is 8.8g ultra light weight, and 25.5mm * 25.5mm mounting hole, suitable for most of the frames on the market.
We pursue lighter weight, smaller volume, more functions and better performance Flight controller.
June 5th,2022: this flight controller has started to use a new MOS tube, the appearance has changed, but the performance is the same as before.
June 25th,2022:Mounting Hole Size changed from 26.5×26.5mm to 25.5×25.5mm.
- Model Name: GEP-F722-45A AIO
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: 42688 gyro/accelerometer(SPI)
- Firmware target:GEPRC_F722_AIO
- OSD: Betaflight OSD w/ AT7456Ev
- UART Ports: R1 T1 / R2 T2 / R3 T3 / R4 T4 / R5 T5
- LED: YES
- USB: Micro USB
- BEC output: 5V@1A
- Intergrated LC Filter
- ESC MCU: 8BB21F16G
- Continuous current: 45A
- MAX current:55A (10s)
- Supports: Dshot600,Oneshot,Multishot
- BlackBox: 16Mb
- Traget: G_H_30
- Size: 32x32mm Board
- Mounting Hole: 25.5×25.5mm
- Weight: 8.8g
- MCU:STM32F722,with strong performance and higher computing speed.
- It has 5 full UART ports, which can connect more external devices
- Design 6p connector for DJI AIR UNIT MODULE, and just plug and play .
- The BLheili_S 45A ESC can handle 45A continuous current(55A burst), totally support the 2-6S lipo battery, which can bring the drone a stronger flight performance.
- Support OSD parameter adjustment, buzzer, led and other functions.
- 8g ultra light weight
- 5mm * 25.5mm mounting hole, suitable for most frames
- 1 x GEP-F722-45A AIO
- 1 x XT30-7CM-18AWG Power cables
- 1 x 35V220UF capacitor
- 1 x SH1.0-6Pin to GH1.25-8Pin cables
- 8 x M2*6.5mm Damping rings
Note: There's a bug in betaflight 4.4.0 and earlier which causes some FC with the 42688 gyro to have a noise. It's is recommended to upgrade to 4.4.1 if the board is not already in this version, and if you are experiencing noise.