The T-Lite has all the features necessary for FPV found on larger transmitters boiled down into a smaller gamepad format. This includes features like Hall gimbals, OpenTX support, CC2500 multiprotocol chipset, USB-C charging, and external module support.
Please note this is not the 4-in1 model, this is the simpler model with FrSky support. Make sure to grab a 18650 battery if you don't already have one.
Button tops batteries work fine or if you have a flat top just pry out the spring connector a little.
- OpenTX firmware
- Simulator ready
- Removable antenna
- High-quality hall sensor gimbals
- Internal Multi-protocol module (CC2500)
- Supports external modules like Jumper R900, Frsky R9, TBS CRSF, etc.
- Built-in USB-C charging
- Voice and Vibration function
- CC2500 Chipset: Frsky, Futaba SFHSS, Hitec, Radiolink, Esky, Corona etc
- MCU: STM32F205
- Screen: 1.3''12864
- Voltage: DC 3.5-4.2V
- Battery: 1x 18650 (not included)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD Card: reserved SD card slot
- Size: 166*106*56mm
- Weight: 260g (with 18650)
- 1x Jumper T Lite CC2500 Multi Protocol Open TX RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals