A high-degree ultralight action camera designed for your FPV Drones! Developed by BETAFPV together with Insta360.
The SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and perfectly fit for FPV drones. It allows pilots to fly faster, longer and do more manoeuvres, while still filming at 4K.
This camera has a 4K ultra-wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilisation function.
A lightweight camera for the hobby.
- SMO 4K Camera is an ultralight action camera that is specially designed for FPV drones. Developed by BETAFPV and Insta360, it only weighs 30g and can be easily mounted on a variety of FPV drones including micro cinewhoop like Beta95X V3, 3-4'' ducted quads, 4-5'' long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs.
- With SMO 4K camera's 4K wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilization and better dynamic range.
- Support using the radio transmitter to control SMO 4K Camera on power on/off and start/stop recording remotely, making it more convenient to operate.
- UV filter and ND16 filter are both provided in the package. ND filters not only can prevent the issue of jello generated in the insane flight but also acts as a lens protector. Meanwhile, if pilots are flying indoors or at dusk, the UV filter would be your best choice to protect your lens.
- The power supply range is 6V-27V, supporting 2-6S Lipo batteries. With the 4-pin pluggable connector, pilots can easily connect the SMO 4K with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Item: SMO 4K Camera
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 61.5mm×39.4mm×29.2mm
- Power supply range: 6V-27V (2S-6S Li-Po battery)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 16.4mm
- Video resolution: 4000x3000@24/25/30fps, 3840x2160@24/25/30/60fps, 2720x1530@24/25/30/60/100fps, 1920x1080@24/25/30/60/120/200fps
- Video format: Inv (export through APP or Studio)/ Mp4
- Video code: H.264 / H.265
- Video mode: Normal video, HDR video, Time-lapse photography, TimeShift mobile time-delay video; Pro stabilization mode (Use Insta360 App/Studio or supported plug-in export to implement FlowStateStabilization)
- Video maximum bit rate: 100Mbps
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- Wi-Fi: 5G (standard range approx. 2m)
- Micro SD card: UHS-I V30 speed level and above recommended, exFAT (FAT64) format (maximum storage capacity is 1T)
- Operating environment: -20°C ~ 40°C