Following the groundbreaking performance of the predecessor, comes the newly re-invented Tinyhawk II Freestyle, the perfect beginner outdoor FPV quad!
By re-designing the frame to accept a higher quality camera, the FPV experience is enhanced, allowing newfound clarity when navigating the environment. Paired together with a video transmission system that is 8x more powerful than its predecessor (up to 200mW), the video signal will no longer impede the user experience.
The included receiver is compatible with the FrSky D8 and D16 mode.
Note: Though it is compatible with FrSky_X (D16), for best performance it is recommended to use FrSky_D (D8) and set "Telemetry OFF" on your radio if you are using your own radio
NordFPV recommendation is to use an external receiver such as the Jumper R1F for better signal quality and much better range. It's very easy to install and the small receiver can be placed under the main board without an issue.
- Durable aerospace grade 3k woven carbon fiber
- BlHeli_S ESC
- F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware) Flight Controller
- RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera
- More powerful VTX with 25/100/200mw power levels
- Smart Audio connected
- FRSKY D8 compatible
- Efficient Emax 1103 7000Kv brushless motors
- Avan Rush 2.5" props
- Pre-tuned from the factory with expert pilots and new pilots in mind. 3 rate profile settings for all types of flying feel
- Plug-in type motors for easy maintenance
- FrSky compatible D8 receiver built into FC
- Custom carbon fiber themed carrying case
TinyHawk II Freestyle Specifications
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- Ham radio license required for use in North America.
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
*Please note that even if you unlocked the video transmitter (VTX) per the manual and are changing power levels via the OSD/Smart Audio (VTX SA), the Tinyhawk II Freestyle is set to stay at 25mW until you arm the motors.