The GEP-CL25 V2 version has been fully upgraded and innovated to provide users with a more powerful and superior flight experience.
The GEPRC team has comprehensively upgraded and improved the GEP-CL25. It can be equipped with O3 image transmission and bottom-mounted camera damping ball avoids IMU resonance problem and achieves good anti-shake effect. The fuselage uses custom 7075 aviation grade aluminum column, which is lightweight without losing rigidity.
The battery installation method uses cable ties and 7075 aluminum parts to fix it, making battery replacement more convenient. The TPU pad are compact and durable, providing reliable support for take-off and landing. The injection molded protective frame protects flight safety, and the new color scheme gives the FPV drone a unique style.
We believes that the GEP-CL25 V2 will bring you a surprising flying experience.
- Innovative camera vibration reduction structure alleviates camera IMU resonance problem. Provides good anti-shake effect.
- The fuselage uses customized 7075 aviation-grade aluminum columns, which are light and rigid.
- Use cable ties and 7075 aluminum parts to fix the battery, making it easier to replace the battery.
- TPU pad and landing pads are compact and durable.
- The plastic protective frame protects flight safety.
- Frame: GEP-CL25 v2
- Top plate thickness: 2.0mm
- Arm thickness: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.0mm
- FC dimension: 25.5mm x 25.5mm
- VTX dimension: 20mm x 20mm /25.5 x 25.5
- Motor dimension:: 9mm x 9mm
- Camera size: 20mm
- Propellers: 2.5 inch propellers
- Weight: 70.9g±2